Get Phone Repairs ensures your data is handled securely and professionally. Here’s how we ensure your privacy while using our service:
Here at Get Phone Repairs we value the privacy of our users. We’re fully committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy while you use our services, visit our website, or communicate with us.
Who We Are
Get Phone Repairs is owned and operated by Vouchify LTD – a registered company in England and Wales, No 11688596. Vouchify LTD is the data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is responsible for the handling and storage of your personal information. Our Data Protection Officer, Ryan Leston, can be contacted at email@example.com.
Get Phone Repairs values your privacy and wants to be completely fair and transparent about the way we collect and use your personal data.
- What personal data we collect from you
- How we collect your personal data
- How we use your personal data
- How we store your personal data
- How you can access your personal data
What Personal Data We Collect From You
Get Phone Repairs collects and processes personal data from you in order to show you offers and deals we think will be most relevant to you. This allows us to give you the best possible service while using Get Phone Repairs and keep things relevant so that you get the most out of our website.
The data we collect and process about you includes the following:
- Contact Information: Name, Postal Address, Email Address, Telephone Number(s), Username and all correspondence between yourselves and Ge tPhone Repairs.
- Location Information: Your location (including nearest address, longitude and latitude) and other geolocation data as necessary for the use of our service.
- Demographic Information: Date of Birth, Age, Student Status, Gender and Post Code.
- Other Identifying Information: Details about your computer or mobile device. This includes your device identifier or other unique identifies (such as Android Advertising ID or APPLE IDFA). Also includes IP Address, Operating System and Browser Type.
- Preferences & Interests Information: Includes details about the types of offers that interest you as well as your favourite brands. Also include information collected from Social Media interactions (such as Twitter competitions or Facebook Connect).
- Transactional Information: Details of your visits to Vochify.co.uk and use of our website or mobile application. This includes emails that we send you and all offers you view or use, traffic data and other communication data, the web pages you access and any transactions you make while using our services.
- Location Information: Details of the latitude and longitude of your device as well as the time and date that any location information was recorded. Also includes your relative location to nearby retailers and brands, as well as your presence within a Geofence or proximity to a nearby communications beacon.
Note: We DO NOT collect any special categories of personal data about you. This includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, sex life, political opinions, trade union status or medical, genetic and biometric data. We also DO NOT collect any information about criminal convictions or offences.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by us to enhance your user experience. Get Phone Repairs collects information about you in the following ways:
- Directly from You: by Email, Telephone, our Website, App or otherwise. Information is collected if you submit forms on the Website or App, if you send us a voucher code or other promotion, if you contact Get Phone Repairs for any reason, if you enter one of our competitions, if you complete one of our surveys, or if you otherwise interact with our services.
- Automatically from location data: If you use any location-based services provided by Get Phone Repairs, we will process and use location-based information transmitted by your mobile device. Note: Mobile Apps may collect this kind of information even while they are not open or active.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Get Phone Repairs will only ever use your personal data where the law allows. This includes the following practical applications:
- Personalising Content: Collecting data about your activity on our website (including search history, favourite brands, etc) allows us to get a better idea of the kind of deals you’re interested in. We use this data to present the most relevant offers to you on our Website, App or Emails.
- Providing Consumer Insight: We use a variety of technologies such as Google Analytics and other tools to gather statistics about the people who use our Website and App. This allows us to improve our services by tracking which offers do well, etc. However, we may also share these statistics with brands we work with to give them feedback. This statistical information will not identify you (or anyone) personally – it is simply used to provide feedback of trends, performance, etc.
- Communicating with You: One of the most prominent ways we use your information is to contact you directly about offers and other promotions you may be interested in, via Email, push notifications or SMS messages. Signing up as a Get Phone Repairs member will allow us to send you newsletters which detail our best offers and deals, as well as other offers from our partners that we think may interest you. If you don’t wish to receive these Emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email, or by logging into your account and managing your Newsletter Preferences. App push notifications can be managed (and opted out) in the appropriate App settings.
- Improving our Website: We also use your data in order to improve and maintain our website. This includes compiling user statistics for internal reporting, as well as using your data to evaluate your visits to our website. Internal reporting allows us to further understand the types of people who use our website, how they use the website, and to help us create a better user experience. However, these statistics will be anonymous, and contain no personally identifying information.
- Other Uses: Get Phone Repairs may also collect, use and store your personal data for additional reasons. This includes internal corporate reporting, business administration, insurance coverage, security of company facilities, research and development, as well improving our business efficiencies. Additionally, we may process your information to comply with any laws, regulations or procedures which apply to us. This may include where we believe it is in our Legitimate Interest to comply, as well as where we are legally required to do so. We may also process your information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. We may also use your information to deal with any enquiries or issues you may have about how we collect, use and store your personal data, as well as any requests you may make for a copy of the information we hold about you. We may additionally process your personal data where it is in our Legitimate Interest to do so.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Data
- Our use of your personal data is necessary for complying with our legal obligations.
- Where neither (a) nor (b) apply, use of your personal information is necessary for our Legitimate Interests or the Legitimate Interests of others involved in the running of our business.
Get Phone Repairs Legitimate Interests are:
- The running, growth and development of our business.
- The operation of our Website and App.
- Necessary marketing, market research and business development.
- The tracking and fulfilment of orders with our partners and suppliers.
- Internal administrative purposes.
If we are using our (or another parties) Legitimate Interests for using your personal data, we will take care to ensure that these interests are not outweighed by your personal interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
If we rely on your consent for us to use your personal data in a particular way, but you later change your mind, you may withdraw your consent as detailed above. However, this will impact our ability to provide offers, deals and associated services to you – for example, we may not be able to provide marketing information to you about relevant savings.
For further information, please contact us using the contact details below.
How We Store Your Personal Data
The security of your personal information is of paramount importance to us. For that reason, we have a number of security measures in place, designed to protect any personal data from being lost, used or accessed without authorization.
Additionally, we keep your personal data for no longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which it was processed. We will routinely delete the personal data of users who have not interacted with our Website, App or Emails for more than 36 months, and any personal location data will be deleted 2 months after its creation.
Any such data to be removed will be deleted according to a routine deletion plan – this will occur at regular intervals every 3 months.
However, the following data will not be removed:
- Details of your consent to our data use for compliance purposes.
- Details of any financial transactions between us for legal accounting obligations.
Although Get Phone Repairs is committed to preserving the security of your personal data, it is sometimes necessary for your personal data to be transferred over the internet. Although we make every effort to ensure the security of your data, transmission in this manner is not completely secure. Therefore, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website, and that any such transmission of your personal data is at your own risk. Additionally, where you require a password to access our services, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
Please contact us for more information using the details below.
Third Parties and Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with other companies in the Vouchify Group where it is in our Legitimate Interests to do so for administrative purposes. For example, this may include corporate strategy, auditing, compliance, research and development, etc.
We may also share your personal data with External Third Parties, as set out below:
- IT Service Providers: This includes IT and System Administration services such as Google, Microsoft, etc, as well as email service providers customer service providers and location service providers.
- Merchant Partners who we promote on our Website, App and Emails.
- Affiliate Networks for the purpose of tracking sales which originate from our service.
- Advisors acting as Processors: This may include solicitors, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide professional consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Regulators & Other Authorities: This will include HM Revenue & Customs as well as other bodies who require reporting of data processing activities.
Get Phone Repairs requires all Third Parties to respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow third parties to process your personal data for specific, business-aligned purposes, and in accordance with our instructions, and do not allow Third Parties to use your data for their own purposes.
Transferring Personal Data Outside The EEA
Due to the nature of our business, it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to Third Parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA). These are generally resident in the United States, and often Affiliate Networks or IT service providers.
We will only ever send your personal data to Third Parties outside the EEA if those parties protect personal data in exactly the same way they would be required to protect personal data if they were based within the EEA.
Get Phone Repairs will only ever send personal data to a non-EEA country if:
- The European Commission has determined that the relevant non-EEA country affords a similar (and adequate) level of protection to personal data. This would be covered by the European Commission Article 45.
- Pursuant to an agreement between us and the relevant Third Party based in a non-EEA country which contains data protection clauses already adopted and approved by the European Commission pursuant to Article 46.
- When dealing with service providers based in the United States, we may also transfer personal data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield. This requires the to provide similar protection for personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If you have any enquiries about the processes used by Get Phone Repairs to transfer data outside of the EEA, please contact us using the details below.
Your Legal Rights
Get Phone Repairs works hard to protect your data, but you also have certain rights in relation to your personal data.
- Right to Access: Commonly known as a Data Subject Access Request, you may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you as well as the purposes for processing your data and details of any recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data.
- Right to Update your Personal Data: You have the right to ensure that your persona data is correct and up to date. You have the right to require us to rectify or complete any incorrect or incomplete personal data we may hold about you.
- Right to Delete your Personal Data: You have the right to request we delete or remove your personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to request deletion of any data where you have successfully exercised your right to object, or where we may have inadvertently processed your data unlawfully. However, we may not always be able to comply with your request for specific legal reasons, which will be explained to you should this arise.
- Right to Restrict Use of your Personal Data: You have the right to ask us to restrict the way we process your personal data. This includes where you believe the data we hold about your is inaccurate, as well as where your data has been unlawfully used or processed by us but you do not ant us to erase that data. This also includes where it is no longer necessary for us to keep your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected but is required by you to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to Stop Marketing: You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you request us to do so, we will stop using your personal data for this purpose immediately.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to ask us to provide your personal data to yourself or a third party provider. Your data will be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right only applies to automated information which you initially provided with consent to us, or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal data at any time. We will stop processing your personal data if you exercise this right, unless there are overriding grounds which necessitate the processing of your personal data (such as legal or regulatory reasons).
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw consent for us processing your personal data at any time after consent was initially given. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any data processing which was carried out before you withdraw your consent. We also may not be able to provide certain services or aspects of our service should you withdraw consent.
Third Party Websites
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office regarding our handling of your personal data. However, we would appreciate the opportunity to deal with any issues or concerns you may have directly.
Additionally, our services are not intended to be used by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are a child under the age of 13 and we learn that we have unknowingly obtained personal data from you, then this data will be deleted as soon as possible.
If you are aware that we may have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us
Vale of Glamorgan