Find Phone Repair Shops Near You
Find local phone repair shops in your area and save up to 60% on mobile phone repairs
Phone Repairs Locator
Verified & Trusted Phone Repair Shops
Save up to 60% on your mobile phone repairs with Get Phone Repairs
Dropped your brand-new phone? Need a screen repair or a battery replacement? Don’t panic – you’ll find plenty of trusted phone repair shops in your local area at Get Phone Repairs.
Finding quality local phone repairs can be tricky, but we’ve got you covered. Get Phone Repairs only lists trusted and verified mobile phone repair shops. All our phone shops are vetted by us to ensure we only promote the very best phone repairs. Need some help? Check out our phone repair guides for more information.
The cost of repairing your mobile phone can vary dramatically. Screen repairs from major manufacturers can often cost several hundred pounds depending on the model. Using one of our local phone repair shops can save you up to 60% on your phone repairs. It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for Samsung or iPhone repairs – our local phone shops will sort you out.
What should I do before taking my phone to be repaired?
Keep your data safe and ensure that your phone is repaired as quickly as possible by following our checklist of things to do before repairing your phone:
- Back up your phone – most smartphones have an app which will perform a full backup, but make sure you back up all your contacts, photos, videos and any other vital data.
- Remove any screen locks or password protections – this ensures our phone repair shops can access everything they need to in order to fix your phone.
- Disable Find My iPhone or make the password available to the phone repair specialists.
- Remove any Micro SD storage cards to make sure they don’t get lost or damaged.
- Charge your phone battery if possible, to ensure the phone repair shop can get to work on your phone straight away.
- Log out of any personal account such as icloud or Google account to ensure your privacy.
How long will my phone repair take?
It depends on the make and model of your phone, as well as whether our phone repair shops have the parts available and in stock. But most phone repair shops will aim to get your phone fixed while you wait. However, some phone shops require you to book your repair slot in advance, so you should always check with the phone repair shop first.
Even if our phone repair companies don’t have a particular part in stock, they can often source one within a reasonable time frame and will be able to advise you when you take your phone into their store.
Which phone brands can your phone shops repair?
Our recommended phone repair companies are able to repair most major phone manufacturers including Samsung, Apple, Huawei, and more. We recommend giving your chosen repair shop a call to make sure they can repair your handset.
Most of our phone repair companies offer other services in addition to phone repairs.
You’ll find any additional services listed on their profile pages, but these often include the following:
Pick up a new phone case or get a screen protector while your phone is in for a repair
Looking to switch to a new network? Get your mobile unlocked at most phone repair shops
Laptop & PC Repairs
Laptop not loading as quick as it used to? Some of our phone shops also offer PC repairs
Games Console Repairs
Xbox on the blink? PS4 not booting? Some of our shops also offer games console repairs