What Are Cookies?
These are the types of cookies we use:
- Registration and Log In: These cookies are essential to the operation of our Website. They enable you to log into your account, and remember your simple account details (such as sign-up e-mail, etc) for ease of use.
- Performance Cookies: These are used to help us understand how our customers use our Website and allow us to further improve our service. These allow us to test new designs and monitor changes/errors.
- Affiliate Cookies: These cookies are essential to how our website operates, allowing Affiliate Networks to track a transaction you may make after using an offer or promotion on our Website or App. This allows us, in some cases, to be paid a small commission.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant advertising from either ourselves or Third Party advertisers on other Websites, Apps or Social Media.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used to integrate our service with Social Media Networks. For example, allowing users to log in using Facebook.
Due to the nature of our business, users may be required to visit Third-Party websites during the use of our service. We have no control over, or access to, Third-Party cookies or the data they contain. These cookies will be managed by said Third-Parties, in accordance with their own Cookie and Privacy policies.
How to Disable Cookies
If you want to delete or disable cookies, you can do so by adjusting your internet browser settings. You can also opt-out of being targeted by certain Third-Party advertising platforms by using the following opt-out links:
Note: If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
How to Contact Us
Vale of Glamorgan